|Главная » Файлы » Dialogues|
- I'm afraid I've split ink all over the table-cloth.
- Oh, never mind about that.
- I'm terribly sorry. Won't you let me pay for it?
- No, I won't hear of it.
- I'm awfully sorry, but I seem to have milaid your scarf.
- Oh, don't worry about that.
- I just don't know what to say. I'll replace it, of course.
- No, that's quite out of the question.
- I'm deadfully sorry, but I've broken a plate.
- Oh, that doesn't matter.
- I'm ever so sorry. Tell me where you bought it so I can get you another.
- No, certainly not. I wouldn't dream of letting you do that.
|Просмотров: 547 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|